Saturday 17 December 2011

FTN Blog 12 December 2011

It's that time of year again when we get to put our feet up and enjoy some festive fun. For me, I love nothing more than sitting down with a nice glass of wine to watch Christmas TV.
Whether it be the latest DVD release or some classic British comedy like Only Fools and Horses, the TV listings captivate me as I sit down with a highighter pen and pencil in my planned viewing for December.
All the classics will, ofcourse, be repeated but no matter how many times I watch Santa Clause: The Movie or It's A Wonderful I enjoy them just as much as when I first saw them.
Talking of classic Christmas movies, Marc and I began our top 10 Christmas movie countdown on the radio show last week.
To be honest, when we compiled the list there wasn't much difference in our choices. If you couldn't listen, It's A Wonderful Life, Batman Returns and Scrooged started the countdown. This week we'll reveal another three before unveiling our top four just a few days before December 25. Our choices are sure to cause debate on the Facebook page. Should be fun!!
----------
A quick shout out to anyone out there that may play in a band or have some other cool redeeming talent. Do you fancy teaming up with Following the Nerd? Would you like your music played on our show or podcast? If you're good at impersonations would you like to help record voiceovers for our youtube clips? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, or have some cool ideas of your own, then please contact FTN on Facebook (Following The Nerd), email: followingthenerd@gmail.com and on twitter @nerdfollowing. We'd love to hear from you.
Until next week folks, enjoy your build up to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment